Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 8

Hello, 

When I load the EA into the MT4, I am getting the  Error:0. 

Could someone help me.?  

The EA is working in the Demo account but not in the Real account.

Broker: Instaforex 

Automated-Trading:

Angry Bird (Scalping):

Author: bimbimaone

its like martingale strategy rights ?

yasthicklee:

Hello, 

When I load the EA into the MT4, I am getting the  Error:0. 

Could someone help me.?  

The EA is working in the Demo account but not in the Real account.

Broker: 

Error 0 means there is no error in the EA and if it is not acing trades then there is problem with the lot sizes you use as the broker may not support those lot sizes.

This EA uses martingale strategy, it kept doubling up trades until open lot size 1.28, then my demo account of USD1000 got busted. However, my demo account increased by usd200 within 24 hours before it went bust.

Overall, i feel its a good EA, but needs tweaks.. although im not so good in modifying codes.. Needs to have stop loss/less trades

why does it increase the lot size automatically?? can we set limit to lot size??

has anybody tweaked this?

@Olumide Samson can you please guide to to the tweaking  it requires or which are necessary?

Olumide Samson:

I have the Advanced version of this ea...

Which I modified based on everyone's comments here....

Its working fine...

And, not making any loss than profit....

I made it Stop Trading at the wrong time.../

Hi Olumide, could you share your 'advanced' EA, or what needs to be tweaked? I also feel if 1M TF is used, its better if its on ECN account.

Abdul Mohammed:
Error 0 means there is no error in the EA and if it is not acing trades then there is problem with the lot sizes you use as the broker may not support those lot sizes.
Thanks a lot. It worked :) 

Alain Verleyen:
I strongly suggest you to not use this EA on a real account, you will blow out your account soon or later.

i want to add stop loss for some fixed amount of usd in loss. can anybody guide me how programme in order to add stop loss???

can it be programmed.... i will be very thankful

i want to add stop loss for fixed amount of usd in loss. can anybody guide me how to programme it for stop loss??

can it be programmed so?? i will be very thankful