Experts: Angry Bird (Scalping) - page 5

I have spotted if we trade between 10.00 - 16.00 GMT then the EA trades well could i ask for the following changes so i can continue testing:

- Option to enable/disable martingale

- Trading start hour

- Trading end hour

I think this might help. 

Alain Verleyen:
I strongly suggest you to not use this EA on a real account, you will blow out your account soon or later.
I totally agree.

hello fellow traders you can test my signals it's free

it is good EA if used on cent account (protection of money) with increased number of levels and low value of multiplier. I noticed one problem that it close all trades due to time out some time.Beware with this problem. I tried to find out its cause and this is due to CCI stoploss that is linked with "drop" default. I don't know how to deactivate this? is anybody have any idea how to deactivate this stoploss?

mmakhtar2r:
it is good EA if used on cent account (protection of money) with increased number of levels and low value of multiplier. I noticed one problem that it close all trades due to time out some time.Beware with this problem. I tried to find out its cause and this is due to CCI stoploss that is linked with "drop" default. I don't know how to deactivate this? is anybody have any idea how to deactivate this stoploss?

I tried it on real account it is very good money maker with some tweaking of profit margin, if you trade with lots of 0.1 and profit 100, however the problems are stop out time , it stops all trades and further more there are errors as  well which stops the trade :

2015.06.11 22:39:09.808 array out of range in 'angrybird_xscalpingn.mq4' (59,23)

Currently, I am doing forward test on real accounts with very small amount of balance.

You might find one of them on my profile.

UNLESS THIS EA IS CHANGED INTERNALLY, IT WILL ALWAYS HAVE THE PROBLEMS THAT HAVE BEEN MENTIONED.

>>>that is, unless everybody's OK with just trying it and then reporting what they feel could be better, as i also did.

no one is IMPROVING or CHANGING it, so, all is lost----

It caused loss of $ 3407 on 22-0-2-15, when equity was $n4200 on demo account & EUR-USD fallen, from 1.134 on 22 may 2015, to 1.117 on 23 may 2015.
Angry Bird (Scalping)
Angry Bird (Scalping)
  • votes: 30
  • Bima Setyawan
  • www.mql5.com
Expert Advisor with the system is very sensitive to movement.

It caused loss of $ 3407 on 22--06-2015, when equity was $n4200 on demo account & EUR-USD fallen, from 1.134 on 22 may 2015, to 1.117 on 23 may 2015.

Dear Angry Bird (Scalping) EA Creator,

I have used your EA in my demo account. My initial depo was around 7K usd. After using this EA, it generates almost 1K profit in just two trading days (use 0.1 lot up to 1.00 lot). I applied this EA on EU,EJ,GU, and UJ pairs. Up until today (even with the Greece issue), the EA works at its best.

However, I need your help to change a few of the codes:

This EA does not work with 4 decimals account. Normally this EA will take profit after 2 pips. But, when I try on 4 digits broker, it will take profit after 20 pips. Can you help me with that? I tried to edit the coding, but it does not work.

Regards,

Milanfman