failed connect 443

2022.10.24 19:32:41.316 MQL4 Market: failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)

I do not know what to do, I looked and did everything and nothing solves. I do not use VPN. I released ports 443, turned off firewall, anti-virus, reinstalled and cleaned all the records of the computer and nothing solves. cleaned the folder community also. my password is less than 10 characters, and I use the correct login, I found everything here on the forum but nothing worked, some soul knows something about this damn error, thank you in advance. I was using the program without any problems until a few days ago, but the problem came up recently.

There is one thread with all the reasons collected (incl those which were explained by you on your post above).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed)

Sergey Golubev, 2022.10.14 09:54

As far as I understand - error 443 - It is related to your computer.
Means: the computer is not fully compatible for the Market (for many reasons) - antovorus, firewall, and more.

I mean:

• something in your computer blocks internet access to the Market;
  • Or you are using old version of Windows which is not supported by Metatrader anymore, or you are on very old version fo Metatrader;
  • or you should evaluate the DEP (this computer setting may prevert your Metatrader to be connected with the Market using internet) - I had same error and I found something about DEP (post );
  • may be more.

--------------

The other reason may be the following: you already installed this product (you have it in Navigator - ...) but trying to install it once again. So, it is necessary to delete the previous installation from Navogator and install it once again (I know it because I am doing this mistake from time to time).

--------------

You only can find the reason about this issue (because it is your computer and you only know all the technical details about it).
We on the forum are able to suggsct something but with theoretical points of view only sorry.

The error 443 is connection issue (the Metatrader can not connect to the Market by internet).
So, something cloks internet access from Metatrader to the Market.

Yes, I had this error in past, and it was related to the DEP (one time) and it was related to the installation of the program which was already installed on same Metatrader.

As to this thread so as far as I know - this issue for OP (topic starter) was fixed by itself according to his last posts here.

failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed) - How to fix the problem with MetaTrader’s online purchases
failed connect to www.mql5.com (www.mql5.com:443 failed) - How to fix the problem with MetaTrader’s online purchases
  • www.mql5.com
I mean: something in your computer blocks internet access to the market. Or you are using old version of windows which is not supported by metatrader anymore, or you are on very old version fo metatrader

Sergey Golubev #:
There is one thread with all the reasons collected (incl those which were explained by you on your post above).

The error 443 is connection issue (the Metatrader can not connect to the Market by internet).
So, something cloks internet access from Metatrader to the Market.

Yes, I had this error in past, and it was related to the DEP (one time) and it was related to the installation of the program which was already installed on same Metatrader.

As to this thread so as far as I know - this issue for OP (topic starter) was fixed by itself according to his last posts here.

returning here to respond, in case this happens to anyone else.

my problem was solved after updating all the windows,

a simple thing that was causing so much trouble,

remembering that there may be other problems, but this is what solved my problem.

I did updates and still cannot load products.  Products load in mt4 and signals load.  

MAIKOL KOCK #:

returning here to respond, in case this happens to anyone else.

my problem was solved after updating all the windows,

a simple thing that was causing so much trouble,

remembering that there may be other problems, but this is what solved my problem.

I'm having this same problem. I dont quite understand what you mean by updating all the windows? what windows are you updating. Im on a Mac so if its windows operating systems that wont help me

Hello everyone, there is a problem, it does not load MT5, I changed the passwords and rebooted - it does not help. There is also the Internet, maybe someone has met such a person?

Auto-translation applied by moderator

@VASAPLEHUTCA #:

Auto-translation applied by moderator

On the English forum, please write in English. Either use the automatic translation tool, or post in one of the other language forums.