Does a MT4 account with suffix able to copy to any Signal Providers?

HI all,

Can an MT4 account with suffix copy to trades when I subscribe to any Signal Providers? My account for example is EURUSD.wn rather than the normal EURUSD

It is related to the mapping.
read summary post for more details.

To make it shorter:

The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case?

• Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded.
  • If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempthas failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.
  • If one suitable symbol is found, it is used for copying Provider's trades.

Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, i've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync. 316 signal '51002904': position usdjpy skipped as no symbol found. 316 signal '51002904': signal copying for 'xauusd' is prohibited

noredlim:

HI all,

Can an MT4 account with suffix copy to trades when I subscribe to any Signal Providers? My account for example is EURUSD.wn rather than the normal EURUSD

I think that's depend on the broker you used, some might have its own brokerage code while some don't have any. It would be best to copy the signal provider from the same broker they used to avoid any slippage.