help needed! signal subscribe successfully but when the provider open trades it did not copy to my mt4

hello everyone, i have a problem with the signal subscription. i have subscribe to 2 signals to 2 different demo accounts. the problem is one of the signal provider have open trades today but the signal did not copied to my demo account. this is not my 1st time subscribing signals, last time i subscribe with other signal provider the signal copied perfectly.

does this is the cause the signal did not copied to my mt4. one of the signal i copied is from the provider where he is using broker RoboForex-ProCent and i am using broker fxpro-real01 and i saw the slippage is around 2.34 average. but in my signals setting in my fxpro mt4 in tools-options-signal-deviation/slippage =0.5 spreads . is this is the cause of the signal not to be copied to my mt4?

i hope anyone can assist me on this

thanks

mr_syahir_ismai:

hello everyone, i have a problem with the signal subscription. i have subscribe to 2 signals to 2 different demo accounts. the problem is one of the signal provider have open trades today but the signal did not copied to my demo account. this is not my 1st time subscribing signals, last time i subscribe with other signal provider the signal copied perfectly.

does this is the cause the signal did not copied to my mt4. one of the signal i copied is from the provider where he is using broker RoboForex-ProCent and i am using broker fxpro-real01 and i saw the slippage is around 2.34 average. but in my signals setting in my fxpro mt4 in tools-options-signal-deviation/slippage =0.5 spreads . is this is the cause of the signal not to be copied to my mt4?

i hope anyone can assist me on this

thanks

Hi

If you are definitely subscribed properly then the slippage could be the problem. Does the journal show that you are subscribed and receiving the signal? Are then any errors in your journal?

Hi I have the same issue. How do I allow higher slippage?

HELLO AM NEW PERSON IDONT KNOW HOW TRADE NEED HELP PLEASE

dakalonga:
HELLO AM NEW PERSON IDONT KNOW HOW TRADE NEED HELP PLEASE

1. Where Do I start from?
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/212020 

2. for new users/newbies: post #869

3. MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual  

4. How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...