Discussion of article "Learn how to design a trading system by Alligator"

New article Learn how to design a trading system by Alligator has been published:

In this article, we'll complete our series about how to design a trading system based on the most popular technical indicator. We'll learn how to create a trading system based on the Alligator indicator.

According to this strategy, we need to create a trading system that can be used to generate signals of bullish or bearish based on continuously checking for the following values:

• Lips value
  • Teeth value
  • Jaws value

We need the trading system to determine the positions of these values to generate suitable signals based on that. If the lips line is greater than teeth, lips greater than jaws, and teeth line is greater than the jaws, in this case, we need the trading system to return the following values as a comment on the chart:

• Bullish
  • Jaws value = n
  • teeth value = n
  • lips value = n

In the other case, if the lips line is lower than the teeth line, the lips line is lower than the jaws line and at the same time, the teeth line is lower than the jaws line, in this case, we need the trading system to return the following values as a comment on the chart:

• Bearish
  • Jaws value = n
  • teeth value = n
  • lips value = n

The following is a step-by-step blueprint of this trading system:

Alligator Trend Identifier blueprint

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

MetaQuotes:

New article Learn how to design a trading system by Alligator has been published:

Author: Mohamed Abdelmaaboud

Hi thanks for this trading tutorial, where do you actually begin when designing this system, I am fairly new in trading

Hi,

I found that this link of your article is not valid: Writing MQL5 code in MetaEditor. One get a 404 error.

Beside that this is wrong:

We have three lines moving below prices, So, we got a bearish signal.

It should be (imho):

We have three lines moving above prices, so, we got a bearish signal

Please can you correct it?

Carl Schreiber #:

Hi,

I found that this link of your article is not valid: Writing MQL5 code in MetaEditor. One get a 404 error.

Beside that this is wrong:

It should be (imho):

Please can you correct it?

Thanks for your note and I will correct them.

Mohamed Abdelmaaboud #:
Thanks for your note and I will correct them.
it still is 404