Indicators From the Market Not Attaching to Charts After Windows 11 update

Hello,

I've been using a couple of indicators that I purchased from the Market.  Today Windows 11 performed an update.  After restarting the computer, the indicators will not load into the chart.  They show up in the Navigator under Market and My Purchases, but they will not add to any charts I create. The standard indicators seem to be working fine.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

Jim Girard:

Hello,

I've been using a couple of indicators that I purchased from the Market.  Today Windows 11 performed an update.  After restarting the computer, the indicators will not load into the chart.  They show up in the Navigator under Market and My Purchases, but they will not add to any charts I create. The standard indicators seem to be working fine.

You need to use another activation you lost one

Jim Girard:

Hello,

Look this:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/433958

Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update release
Added activations for purchased Market products following Windows 11 Version 22H2 Update release
  • www.mql5.com
Microsoft has released a major update to the eleventh version of their operating system: Windows 11 2022 Update, version 22H2...