Connection state: signal will be disabled due to a long time offline state.

i am tired of this situation. Nobody can explain what is the problem. To be specific, to tell me exactly where the problem is. i have changed the password. I connected my account again and again. I received the same message every week. I don't know what else to do. Please help me.

You've got the warning many times saying:

Connection state: authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password.

Have you tried to follow the advice and make sure broker server name, account login and password are all correct?

Marsel #:

You've got the warning many times saying:

Have you tried to follow the advice and make sure broker server name, account login and password are all correct?

Absolutely,yes,positive...i've done it.I have changed the password al well...i realy don't know what to do.Now,i think it is available on the platform,but,just to see it.Is not posibile to copy.Neither the activity is not visible....so..i am confused

Lucian Mirea #:

Absolutely,yes,positive...i've done it.I have changed the password al well...i realy don't know what to do.Now,i think it is available on the platform,but,just to see it.Is not posibile to copy.Neither the activity is not visible....so..i am confused

All three fields must be exactly the same as you use in MetaTrader terminal: server name, login number, password