I bought two of EAs, Now they are disappeared.

I bought two EAs.

<..>

Engineer EA, I bought his garbage one months ago, it remain 9 activations. Now, It gone without any reason.

Can I ask refund this EA?

<..>

I got this since 2016, It gone with 4 activations left.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Sergey Golubev #:

I want to give this EA some negative review. But I can't do that right now.

darwinzou #:

I want to give this EA some negative review. But I can't do that right now.

About my personal experience -  I am posting it all the time on the forum during the many many years
(it is about Market products but it is same for the Signals and for Freelance as well):

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are selling (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because you have a lot of money so - sorry:
    it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else.

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).