Need a tradecopier that can handles very quick trades (average time of 30-40sec)

Hi, 

I have a live broker account that is connected to a trading bot that takes in and out trades for a duration of 30-40 secondes per trade, ive tried to attach a few copy trader to my live account to duplicate the trades but non of them are duplicating the trades. my live account is in profit and the demo account i attach to test it is always in the negative by a lot. most trades open almost at the same time but dont close at the same.

anyone have a solution?

thank you

Nader

thenader:

Hi, 

I have a live broker account that is connected to a trading bot that takes in and out trades for a duration of 30-40 secondes per trade, ive tried to attach a few copy trader to my live account to duplicate the trades but non of them are duplicating the trades. my live account is in profit and the demo account i attach to test it is always in the negative by a lot. most trades open almost at the same time but dont close at the same.

anyone have a solution?

thank you

Nader

Recommendations are not allowed, you need to make your own search in the Market or order what you want in the Freelance section.