Copying my signal illegaly, can i see that?

Hi,

i have a question. When i give someone my investor pass on MT4, can i see if he copies

my trades with a trade copier?

Rudolf Singer: Hi, i have a question. When i give someone my investor pass on MT4, can i see if he copie. my trades with a trade copier?

No, you will not know that.

You should be very careful with whom you share your Investor access. Assume always that they can copy your trades or create signals with it.

So, change your Investor password regularly if you share it.

Fernando Carreiro #:

No, you will not know that.

You should be very careful with whom you share your Investor access. Assume always that they can copy your trades or create signals with it.

So, change your Investor password regularly if you share it.

Can´t i see it in my Journal or Experts tab when he adds an Copy EA? Than its bad

Rudolf Singer #:Can´t i see it in my Journal or Experts tab when he adds an Copy EA? Than its bad

Obviously not! Your Journal or Experts logs just shows what YOU are are doing on YOUR terminal on your PC, not what others are doing.

Your broker, may have a service that shows the IPs that are logged onto your account, but very few brokers offer that information.

What is bad, is you sharing your investor password with just anyone. Don't! Be selective! And change your password often, and as soon as it is no longer required by the 3rd party to view your account.

EDIT: Remember that you are supposed to be a retail trader for yourself and not others. As far as I know, according to German laws, you are not allowed to trade for others or even offer a signal service without a valid license to do so.