Vertical line

Hello I would like to create a vertical line on mt5 at 7 o'clock everyday can someone help me with the code

Nk0011:
Hello I would like to create a vertical line on mt5 at 7 o'clock everyday can someone help me with the code
Read this

and use

input datetime T0 =  D'1970.01.01 05:25'; // Add yout Time 
ENUM_TIMEFRAMES tf=PERIOD_M1;
datetime ClosingTime;

int OnCalculate(const int rates_total,
                const int prev_calculated,
                const datetime &time[],
                const double &open[],
                const double &high[],
                const double &low[],
                const double &close[],
                const long &tick_volume[],
                const long &volume[],
                const int &spread[]) {
//---

ClosingTime = iTime(_Symbol,tf,0);
if(TimeToString(ClosingTime,TIME_MINUTES) == TimeToString(T0,TIME_MINUTES))
// DRAW VLINE Use the code mentioned above in Link
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types / OBJ_VLINE
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Objects Constants / Object Types / OBJ_VLINE
  • www.mql5.com
OBJ_VLINE - Object Types - Objects Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Nk0011 I would like to create a vertical line on mt5 at 7 o'clock everyday can someone help me with the code
  1. Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help (2017)

3. On a new day, create a new Vline at date()+7*3600.
              Please help with one trade per day code - Day Trading - Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - MQL5 programming forum #3.2 (2020)

Thank u Rajash Sir