I can not pay by bank card or Paypal for the Signal I like

Hello,

I would like to subscribe to a Signal service *<Deleted>* but when I try to pay for it, I see 2 problems. See error message attached.

1/ There is a message speaking about a difference in Volume. Is it due to symbol names difference, or any other matter which can creat a problem in the copy service ?

2/ How can I pay for the service ? I don t see bank card or Paypal option, and when I click on mql5, an error message appears. Then I can not use the service.

Many thanks for your help

Boubounette 101:

Hello,

I would like to subscribe to a Signal service *<Deleted>* but when I try to pay for it, I see 2 problems. See error message attached.

1/ There is a message speaking about a difference in Volume. Is it due to symbol names difference, or any other matter which can creat a problem in the copy service ?

2/ How can I pay for the service ? I don t see bank card or Paypal option, and when I click on mql5, an error message appears. Then I can not use the service.

Many thanks for your help

1. It is just a warning only, and it is due to different symbol specifications for you (your broker's account) and signal provider's account.
And it may be related to the mapping: some symbol will not be copied to you, or/and some symbols will be copied with some different lot size related to minimum lot size according to symbol specification, and so on.
About mapping: summary post (and it is about symbol specification as well).

2. The users are depositing some fund to their mql5 forum account/profile, and after that only they pay for the services (from mql5 account/profile).

Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited" - I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, i've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync. 316 signal '51002904': position usdjpy skipped as no symbol found. 316 signal '51002904': signal copying for 'xauusd' is prohibited