lot size adjustment made by MT4 itself

Dear All,

why is MT4 changing lot size in open trades, I'm using a signal and lost a trade , my value changed from 450% to 400%, so MT4 closed my open trades, and opened a new one with lower lot size.

I never had this issue before, can anyone explain please.

And the funny thing is, it changed only 1 open trade but not the others...

cheers,

pipo

Whenever the copying ratio changes, the MQL5 signal system adjust the lot size of the copied trades.

You can't avoid that.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Whenever the copying ratio changes, the MQL5 signal system adjust the lot size of the copied trades.

You can't avoid that.

Dear Eleni,

thanks for your reply.

I understand that when ratio is changing, lot size is adjusted, but why is it doing this on open trades? For following new trades it makes absolutely sense.

I never had this issue before, that MT4 is closing open trades and open it new with new lot size...

Have a good weekend,

cheers philippe

nokphil77 #:

Dear Eleni,

thanks for your reply.

I understand that when ratio is changing, lot size is adjusted, but why is it doing this on open trades? For following new trades it makes absolutely sense.

I never had this issue before, that MT4 is closing open trades and open it new with new lot size...

Have a good weekend,

cheers philippe

This happens whenever the copying ratio changes.

You've never seen that before, because probably you didn't have open trades while the copying ratio was changing.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

This happens whenever the copying ratio changes.

You've never seen that before, because probably you didn't have open trades while the copying ratio was changing.

last question,

why did MT4 adjust only 1 open trade and not other open trades...im my case?

nokphil77 #:

last question,

Because the rounding of the new lot sizes didn't had any changes for that other trades.

nokphil77 #:

last question,

Lot of Factors play on this, one important thing: is the currency of the provider same as your?

Murad Salah Ali Almnasra #:
Lot of Factors play on this, one important thing: is the currency of the provider same as your?
signal eur
receiver chf

thanks a lot for your support and have a nice weekend