Create trail stop and breakeven function for purchase or sell grid

Hi !

I started to create some Experts using EABUILDER and with time I'm making some modifications as I understand a little more of the mql4 language.

In some of my Experts, I use the GRID option, always using the distance based on the closing of the candles, also respecting a minimum distance between each order.

To close the GRID, I am only able to close all orders in Fixed Profit value, but I see that the Experts could be more profitable if it were possible to do a TRAILSTOP of the entire GRID.

I would like help to create a TRAILSTOP and BALANCE POINT function for the GRID, and move the BALANCE POINT with the STEP parameter.

Below is a good part of the code I use, however it performs the TRAILSTOP individually, but I would like it to be adapted for the GRID.

int myOrderModify(int ticket, double SL, double TP) //modify SL and TP (absolute price), zero targets do not modify
  {
   if(!IsTradeAllowed()) return(-1);
   bool success = false;
   int retries = 0;
   int err = 0;
   SL = NormalizeDouble(SL, Digits());
   TP = NormalizeDouble(TP, Digits());
   if(SL < 0) SL = 0;
   if(TP < 0) TP = 0;
   //prepare to select order
   while(IsTradeContextBusy()) Sleep(100);
   if(!OrderSelect(ticket, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES))
     {
      err = GetLastError();
      myAlert("error", "OrderSelect failed; error #"+IntegerToString(err)+" "+ErrorDescription(err));
      return(-1);
     }
   //prepare to modify order
   RefreshRates();
   if(CompareDoubles(SL, 0)) SL = OrderStopLoss(); //not to modify
   if(CompareDoubles(TP, 0)) TP = OrderTakeProfit(); //not to modify
   if(CompareDoubles(SL, OrderStopLoss()) && CompareDoubles(TP, OrderTakeProfit())) return(0); //nothing to do
   while(!success && retries < OrderRetry+1)
     {
      success = OrderModify(ticket, NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice(), Digits()), NormalizeDouble(SL, Digits()), NormalizeDouble(TP, Digits()), OrderExpiration(), CLR_NONE);
      if(!success)
        {
         err = GetLastError();
         myAlert("print", "OrderModify error #"+IntegerToString(err)+" "+ErrorDescription(err));
         Sleep(OrderWait*1000);
        }
      retries++;
     }
   if(!success)
     {
      myAlert("error", "OrderModify failed "+IntegerToString(OrderRetry+1)+" times; error #"+IntegerToString(err)+" "+ErrorDescription(err));
      return(-1);
     }
   string alertstr = "Order modified: ticket="+IntegerToString(ticket);
   if(!CompareDoubles(SL, 0)) alertstr = alertstr+" SL="+DoubleToString(SL);
   if(!CompareDoubles(TP, 0)) alertstr = alertstr+" TP="+DoubleToString(TP);
   myAlert("modify", alertstr);
   return(0);
  }

void TrailingStopTrail(int type, double TS, double step, bool aboveBE, double aboveBEval) //set Stop Loss to "TS" if price is going your way with "step"
  {
   int total = OrdersTotal();
   TS = NormalizeDouble(TS, Digits());
   step = NormalizeDouble(step, Digits());
   for(int i = total-1; i >= 0; i--)
     {
      if(!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES)) continue;
      if(OrderMagicNumber() != MagicNumber || OrderSymbol() != Symbol() || OrderType() != type) continue;
      RefreshRates();
      if(type == OP_BUY && (!aboveBE || Bid > OrderOpenPrice() + TS + aboveBEval) && (NormalizeDouble(OrderStopLoss(), Digits()) <= 0 || Bid > OrderStopLoss() + TS + step))
         myOrderModify(OrderTicket(), Bid - TS, 0);
      else if(type == OP_SELL && (!aboveBE || Ask < OrderOpenPrice() - TS - aboveBEval) && (NormalizeDouble(OrderStopLoss(), Digits()) <= 0 || Ask < OrderStopLoss() - TS - step))
         myOrderModify(OrderTicket(), Ask + TS, 0);
     }
  }

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Expert tick function                                             |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+

TrailingStopTrail(OP_BUY, TS_Start * myPoint, TS_Step * myPoint, true, TS_noLoss * myPoint); //Trailing Stop = trail
TrailingStopTrail(OP_SELL, TS_Start * myPoint, TS_Step * myPoint, true, TS_noLoss * myPoint); //Trailing Stop = trail

1. Andre Camara De Mattos -: I started to create some Experts using EABUILDER

EA builder, EA Builder Pro, EATree, Etasoft forex generator, ForexEAdvisor Forex Strategy Builder, ForexEAdvisor, ForexRobotAcademy.com, FX EA Builder, fxDreema, Forex Generator, FxPro, Molanis, Octa-FX Meta Editor, Online Forex Expert Advisor Generator, Strategy Builder FX, Strategy Quant, Visual Trader Studio, MQL5 Wizard, etc., are all the same. You will get something quick, but then you will spend a much longer time trying to get it right, than if you learned the language up front, and then just wrote it.

1. Since you haven't learned MQL4/5, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
      If we tell you what you need, you can't code it.
      If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
      We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using Code button) and state the nature of your problem, but we are not going to debug your hundreds of lines of code. You are essentially going to be on your own.

2. EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
      EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (Max bars in chart), volume is unreliable (miss ticks.) Always use time.
      EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
      EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers. pre-Build 500)
      EA builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.

3. EATree uses objects on chart to save values — not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/power failure.)

4. FX EA Builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
      FX EA Builder makes bad code, loosing open tickets on terminal restart. No recovery (crash/power failure.)
      FX EA Builder makes bad code, not adjusting stops for the spread.
      FX EA Builder makes bad code, using OrdersTotal directly.

5. FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, non-updateing global variables.
      FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, compilation errors.
      FOREXEADVISOR STRATEGY BUILDER makes bad code, not checking return codes.

Learn to code it, or pay someone (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum #1 (2019)

2. Please edit your (original) post and use the CODE button (or Alt+S)! (For large amounts of code, attach it.)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2019)
              Messages Editor

3. Andre Camara De Mattos -: but I would like it to be adapted for the GRID.

Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your difficulty.
              No free help (2017)

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum (2018)

We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting).
              No free help (2017)