What PC hardware is good for fast backtest for MT5?

What PC hardware is good for fast backtest in (not optimization) Every Tick ?

When doing backtest, is it using single core or multiple core of the CPU?

It is using 33% of the memory and 12% of CPU. Where is the bottleneck? I would like it to use high % of the CPU. 

Change of which hardware can improve the backtest speed by a lot??

My current hardware config:
CPU: 6 core, 12 thread at 3.6G
RAM: 32G
Storage: SSD NVME, Gen3

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
What are the differences between the three modes of testing in MetaTrader 5, and what should be particularly looked for? How does the testing of an EA, trading simultaneously on multiple instruments, take place? When and how are the indicator values calculated during testing, and how are the events handled? How to synchronize the bars from different instruments during testing in an "open prices only" mode? This article aims to provide answers to these and many other questions.

Sunfire: What PC hardware is good for fast backtest in (not optimization) Every Tick? When doing backtest, is it using single core or multiple core of the CPU? It is using 33% of the memory and 12% of CPU. Where is the bottleneck? I would like it to use high % of the CPU. Change of which hardware can improve the backtest speed by a lot?

It will only use more CPU and RAM when optimising. When doing a single back-test run, the bottle-neck is usually the EA itself.

The better well written and more efficient your code is written, the faster the back-test will be.

Analyse your logic and profile your code to find out what can be improved.

EDIT: Also remove or disable printing to improve speed. Add a parameter to your EA to enable/disable debug prints to log files, so that you can use it only when needed.