Discussion of article "Neural networks made easy (Part 19): Association rules using MQL5"

New article Neural networks made easy (Part 19): Association rules using MQL5 has been published:

We continue considering association rules. In the previous article, we have discussed theoretical aspect of this type of problem. In this article, I will show the implementation of the FP Growth method using MQL5. We will also test the implemented solution using real data.

I have created an Expert Advisor (assocrules.mq5) to test the class using real data. The EA was tested in full compliance with all the parameters used in previous tests. I cannot say that the method determined all fractals without errors. But the created EA demonstrated interesting results, which are shown in the screenshot below.

Association rule class test results

Author: Dmitriy Gizlyk

hello teacher

I've tried to run the program, but with no success.
Ask for the parameters used to run.

Best regards

Anan Seti

Test Screen

Mr Anan Seti #:

hello teacher

I've tried to run the program, but with no success.
Ask for the parameters used to run.

Best regards

Anan Seti

You have run EA at tester. For study you must run EA at real-time. Don't worry. EA doesn't  create any order.

Hello Dmitriy

This code compiles fine but when i put the EA on a graph the MT5 excludes this EA without any error

2022.12.01 10:24:01.046 Experts expert assocrules (EURUSD,H1) loaded successfully

2022.12.01 10:24:03.843 Experts expert assocrules (EURUSD,H1) removed

I updated all files in all directories but i couldn´t run this EA

Thank you

Rogerio

MrRogerioNeri #:

Hello Dmitriy

This code compiles fine but when i put the EA on a graph the MT5 excludes this EA without any error

2022.12.01 10:24:01.046 Experts expert assocrules (EURUSD,H1) loaded successfully

2022.12.01 10:24:03.843 Experts expert assocrules (EURUSD,H1) removed

I updated all files in all directories but i couldn´t run this EA

Thank you

Rogerio

Hello Rogerto.
It's just demo EA. And It doesn't create any orders.