EA vs signals

Hello
New guy here only using the service for a month
Subscribed to a signal for 30
Same guy has an EA that sells for 10000

Whats the difference and whats the benefit?
Do u get more money % per month?
Is it more tailored to ur needs?
Thanks

I guess the guy is confident with his EA and broadcasts signal from his EA. And you would get the same result from both or the signal is better if he is indeed trading manually for his signal.  10000 is about the cost of  subscribing his signal for 300 months. 

William William #:
I guess the guy is confident with his EA and broadcasts signal from his EA. And you would get the same result from both or the signal is better if he is indeed trading manually for his signal.  10000 is about the cost of  subscribing his signal for 300 months. 

So u are saying there is essentially no difference at the end?

Funny thing he pretty much said the same thing if u dont know the difference with EA u dont need it

Funny people u guys are definetaly amazing salesmen

napouser #:

So u are saying there is essentially no difference at the end?

Funny thing he pretty much said the same thing if u dont know the difference with EA u dont need it

Funny people u guys are definetaly amazing salesmen

The EA trades automatically and thus the signals are generated automatically. If he's an experienced trader, he should be doing better than his own EA. Otherwise, if the EA is doing better than himself, there's no need that he trades manually to generate signals. 

I guess many users would also presume that he's posting signals from his bad ass EA, so that it is worth a try of his signal. And yes, he's a genius either way.

William William #:

The EA trades automatically and thus the signals are generated automatically. If he's an experienced trader, he should be doing better than his own EA. Otherwise, if the EA is doing better than himself, there's no need that he trades manually to generate signals. 

I guess many users would also presume that he's posting signals from his bad ass EA, so that it is worth a try of his signal. And yes, he's a genius either way.

Well thanks for the answer altho it definetaly didnt help at all
So u are saying the only difference is that the EA is an algorithm while signals can be a result of a human decision?

Thats all the difference?

You can never be sure that the signal's trades are coming from that specific EA.