"no connection" even my network is strong.

My network connection is strong but When I open my trading account  it says "no connection"  If I open a demo account the connection will back. Please help me how to fix this, until now I can't connect my trading account to server.

marwen27:
My network connection is strong but When I open my trading account  it says "no connection"  If I open a demo account the connection will back. Please help me how to fix this, until now I can't connect my trading account to server.

You need to connect to a valid demo or real account in order not to get a no connection message.

So make sure that you are using the correct account credentials, account number, password and broker/server to connect.

These are sent to your email upon creation of a new real trading account.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You need to connect to a valid demo or real account in order not to get a no connection message.

So make sure that you are using the correct account credentials, account number, password and broker/server to connect.

These are sent to your email upon creation of a new real trading account.

I tried to log in using my real account and  enter a   correct account credentials, account number, password and broker/server, but still it says  no connection. 

marwen27 #:
I tried to log in using my real account and  enter a   correct account credentials, account number, password and broker/server, but still it says  no connection. 

Then either your broker is doing some maintenance, being Sunday, or you still have the wrong credentials, check your email for those.

marwen27 it says "no connection"  If I open a demo account the connection will back.

Some demo accounts have limited duration with some brokers. Some expire after lack of use with others.
          No expiration Demo accounts from Forex brokers - 100forexbrokers