MT5 does not work on macOS Monterey 12.5.1

Hello everyone,

Since 15 days ago (Aug 10, 2022) I installed MT5 on my Mac and everything was working perfect.

When I installed MT5 on my computer I already had macOS Monterey 12.5 ... Yesterday I updated to version 12.5.1, and when I tried to open MT5, it didn't work anymore! Only the basic menu of the application appears but the platform does not load, nothing opens, no window, nothing.

I already tried everything possible that I could find on the internet: uninstall and reinstall the app, clean and optimize my computer, check permissions and that the developer is authorized (MetaQuotes Ltd); I also tried to install with PlayOnMac and Wine and nothing.

I don't know what to do anymore and I don't know if anyone in the community has any additional solutions, but at least I wanted to share this information, so that some hero finds out and helps us with this software incompatibility.

May the force be with us.

WakamouL:
Hello everyone,

Since 15 days ago (Aug 10, 2022) I installed MT5 on my Mac and everything was working perfect.

When I installed MT5 on my computer I already had macOS Monterey 12.5 ... Yesterday I updated to version 12.5.1, and when I tried to open MT5, it didn't work anymore! Only the basic menu of the application appears but the platform does not load, nothing opens, no window, nothing.

I already tried everything possible that I could find on the internet: uninstall and reinstall the app, clean and optimize my computer, check permissions and that the developer is authorized (MetaQuotes Ltd); I also tried to install with PlayOnMac and Wine and nothing.

I don't know what to do anymore and I don't know if anyone in the community has any additional solutions, but at least I wanted to share this information, so that some hero finds out and helps us with this software incompatibility.

May the force be with us.

Hey,

Thanks for sharing that you are experiencing this issue. I am also in the same shoes as you with this porblem.

I already had the app installed and had to delete do to somethings missing while trying to trade.

The newly download app just won't open now.