MACD Histogram = IMACD?

I've only heard about IMACD since I joined here. The histogram looks like the same thing though

thanks...

While I'm at it, what about OsMA?

carlospelegrini: I've only heard about IMACD since I joined here. The histogram looks like the same thing though thanks...
"iMACD" is the name of the MQL function that calculates the Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) , where the lowercase "i" stands for "indicator". So, there is no IMACD! You are just confusing things!

carlospelegrini #: While I'm at it, what about OsMA?

The MQL function for the Moving Average of Oscillator indicator (OsMA) is "iOsMA".

Fernando Carreiro #:
"iMACD" is the name of the MQL function that calculates the MACD, where the lowercase "i" stands for "indicator". So, there is no IMACD! You are just confusing things!
Oh I got it. I was confused indeed lol. Thanks

Fernando Carreiro #:

The MQL function for the Moving Average of Oscillator indicator (OsMA) is "iOsMA".

alright.

That's a whole other thing then.

So MACD Histogram is still MACD Histogram
I was just searching for an expert with it and started seeing 'weird' stuff instead.

carlospelegrini #: That's a whole other thing then. So MACD Histogram is still MACD Histogram. I was just searching for an expert with it and started seeing 'weird' stuff instead.
OsMA is related to the MACD because it is  OSMA = MACD - SIGNAL

Fernando Carreiro #:
OsMA is related to the MACD because it is  OSMA = MACD - SIGNAL
I shall take a look then.