Need RSI indicator for MT4, with different calculation.

Hey

I need RSI with a different calculation for the applied price (not with the Close price). Instead of the closing price I need it to calculate with this: (Leading Span A of the Ichimoku cloud)

Leading (Senkou) Span A =  Conversion line base line / 2
Plot value 26 periods in the future.
Conversion Line = 9 period high + 9 period low / 2
Base line = 26 period high + 26 period low / 2

Is there anyone to help me with this as a help or as a project?
(In the tradingview we can change the source of the RSI to anything on the chart, but I can't find something like this on MT4)

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Price Constants
  • www.mql5.com
Price Constants - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Runny Picasso:
Hey

I need RSI with a different calculation for the applied price (not with the Close price). Instead of the closing price I need it to calculate with this:  highest price over the last 26 periods + lowest price over the last 26 periods. Combine the high and low, then divide by two. (it's The Kijun Line or Base Line from Ichimoku cloud)

Is there anyone to help me with this?

(In the tradingview we can change the source of the RSI to anything on the chart, but I can't find something like this on MT4)

do you mean median price?

Lee Chee Tat #:

do you mean median price?

Pardon me, I wrote it wrong, I mean this formula not that one (I edit it)

Leading (Senkou) Span A =  Conversion line base line / 2

Runny Picasso #:

Pardon me, I wrote it wrong, I mean this formula not that one (I edit it)

Leading (Senkou) Span A =  Conversion line base line / 2
Have you read this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/429880#comment_41310126?
Looking for somw someone who can add alerts to this indicator. - How to ask questions the Smart Way
Looking for somw someone who can add alerts to this indicator. - How to ask questions the Smart Way
  • www.mql5.com
How to ask questions the smart way. (20 04 ) only ask questions with yes/no answers if you want “yes” or “no” as the answer. Beg at: coding help - mql4 programming forum make it no repaint please. ) we are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using code button ) and state the nature of your problem

Carl Schreiber #:
Have you read this: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/429880#comment_41310126?

I did, and what is your point?

I don't have a problem getting help on this as advisement or as a project.