Terms and Conditions for Vendors selling EAs

Hello

I need some guidance please with regard to a few points/questions I could not find an answer for. I want to sell my Full and Semi-Automated EAs (that can be traded with a prompt or without) in the market.

The pros so far are many like the limit of activations tied to the user’s PC and also the big community of traders, etc..

That is why MQL Market would be a good option for more protection for my EAs. 

However, I came across a few points that I wish someone could address for me:

1- My EAs will come with complimentary videos to explain various market conditions. I may exceed the limit for the videos. Besides, I may do some videos from time to time to analyze the market and showcase how to use my EAs.

If I provide a link to my website, will that be an issue? If it is an issue, where can I constantly upload my complimentary videos?

2- What is the final verdict on having a link to a website on the seller page?

Many Sellers are mentioning their website links although there is a clear statement in the terms of conditions that this is not allowed. Or did I misinterpret this?

In short, I never try or attempt to break any agreements/laws/Terms and Conditions/ etc…

If I misinterpret, then I would provide a link. If it is a big definitive “NO”, then I “Wont”.

I do not like (Gray Areas). And so far, it seems to me it is a Gray area! 

3- I do not want to go into very deep details with my EA (especially the PDF or Videos) with regard to how and when to use it.  Is there a way I can enable (more private content) other than the obvious public content (to showcase my EA) after payment is done?

4- Can I sell my EA on other Websites including mine or others? In the Terms and Conditions, I did not get any answers to these questions. 

My guess is that I can sell my EA anywhere I want. It is my 100 percent EA from A to Z.

Thank you for reading and looking forward to reading your comments,

Regards,

You can put your extra videos in blog posts that will describe the use of your EAs.

Outside of MQL5.com links inside your products descriptions, will lower their rating, so its advisable to put those in blog posts too.

So, in short its better to use MQL5.com tools to present and describe your EAs' installation and use, but if that is not possible its advisable to include any extra links, like PDFs or videos on blog posts.

Of course you can sell in other websites, the fact that you are selling here doesn't limit you in any way.

As I see it, whatever is not clearly mentioned or forbidden by the rules it is allowed.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You can put your extra videos in blog posts that will describe the use of your EAs.

Outside of MQL5.com links inside your products descriptions, will lower their rating, so its advisable to put those in blog posts too.

So, in short its better to use MQL5.com tools to present and describe your EAs' installation and use, but if that is not possible its advisable to include any extra links, like PDFs or videos on blog posts.

Of course you can sell in other websites, the fact that you are selling here doesn't limit you in any way.

As I see it, whatever is not clearly mentioned or forbidden by the rules it is allowed.

Thank you Elini for your reply,

With regard to blog posts, is there a way I can only enable (more videos) to customers who paid for the product? 

In other words, I want to separate between the videos enabled for free (which would cover basic use of the EA, installations, and some free tips on how and when to trade) and  also have  another group of videos (Private) for those who purchased my EA.

Thanks,

Mohamed Tharwat Hussein El Sherief #:

With regard to blog posts, is there a way I can only enable (more videos) to customers who paid for the product? 

In other words, I want to separate between the videos enabled for free (which would cover basic use of the EA, installations, and some free tips on how and when to trade) and  also have  another group of videos (Private) for those who purchased my EA.

Thanks,

Hello, I believe in the blogs you can explain to the best how your EA works, post videos and tips to be shown to the public that downloaded the demo version.

On the other hand for step-by-step guide, proven strategy, optimized sets on time frames and symbols, customer support and whatnot would be only for pay customers, I think it could be done on a private channel for your buyers on one of the many social media utilities out there. In my humble opinion, when one buys something has to be able to contact customer support and that can only be done in private

Mohamed Tharwat Hussein El Sherief #:

Thanks,

I don't think that can be done within MQL5.com blogs, since there is no way to limit the access to your posts, but you could send some extra guide to buyers.