My MT4 account history does not work properly

Hello friends,
Hope you are happy today.

I wanted my Demo account full trade history.
I've chosen All History in terminal but although it shows the start(deposit) and end(current), it does not show some of my trades. They have been disappeared from my history!
The proof is my account deposit was 10K $, and now It has 19K $, however it says I got the profit of 5700$ during all history. (it must be simply 9K)
I've messaged my broker and they suggested me to take the statement from my user profile in their website, I checked it was correct at their website, but now I connected my account to MQL5 and myfxbook and see these platforms also shows the false scenario(the MT4 history results).
I messaged to my broker what is the problem and they said they are only responsible for their website statement and the problem is out of their access.
So, what should I do now?

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

HosseinKOGO:

Hello friends,
Hope you are happy today.

I wanted my Demo account full trade history.
I've chosen All History in terminal but although it shows the start(deposit) and end(current), it does not show some of my trades. They have been disappeared from my history!
The proof is my account deposit was 10K $, and now It has 19K $, however it says I got the profit of 5700$ during all history. (it must be simply 9K)
I've messaged my broker and they suggested me to take the statement from my user profile in their website, I checked it was correct at their website, but now I connected my account to MQL5 and myfxbook and see these platforms also shows the false scenario(the MT4 history results).
I messaged to my broker what is the problem and they said they are only responsible for their website statement and the problem is out of their access.
So, what should I do now?

Your advice is greatly appreciated!

Anybody knows who may fix this?

There is no fix. Most likely the broker "archived" or deleted part of the history.