ADX Shifting

Guys...

Can we use ADX indicator with its shift "-3" to make custom indicators   ?

I tried to make an buy sell indicator for MT4 using ADX indicator by Shifting ADX indicator by "-3". when my indicator loads frist time to the chart, it shows previous nearest points of buy sell. buy when  runing on charts,  it's show nothing.

but when I refreshing chart window after few hours or minitues from first loading time, it shows the buy or sell arrow for the nearest  point of buy or sell. if I not refreshing it again, it shows nothing and only shows pervious signals from first loading time or last refreshed time.

If I dont refresh chart window rapidly , I'm unable to see any signals from first loaded time or last refreshed time. 

I'm not understand why it like this   

Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
Step on New Rails: Custom Indicators in MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
I will not list all of the new possibilities and features of the new terminal and language. They are numerous, and some novelties are worth the discussion in a separate article. Also there is no code here, written with object-oriented programming, it is a too serous topic to be simply mentioned in a context as additional advantages for developers. In this article we will consider the indicators, their structure, drawing, types and their programming details, as compared to MQL4. I hope that this article will be useful both for beginners and experienced developers, maybe some of them will find something new.

Hapu Arachchilage Tharindu Lakmal: buy when  runing on charts,  it's show nothing.

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Fix your broken code.