Copy a signal with less leverage

I'm looking to copy a signal from a provider, which has a 1:500 leverage in his account. 
My broker is allowing me a leverage of 1:400 only. 
I'm not sure what is going to happen for the trades. Are trades with 1:500 leverage are just not going to work? Does all trades are going to be smaller by 20% in the leverage? Is anyone has experience with this?

Signal lot size is adjusted from signal balance and leverage to yours.
  1. Down by reducing the deposit load below 95% (max)
  2. Up by increasing your account balance vs. what the signal provider has.
  3. If you had used this you would have found among many:
              Icrease lot size - General - MQL5 programming forum #2 (2018)
              signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ???? - MQL5 programming forum (2013)

Inbar Kedem:
I'm looking to copy a signal from a provider, which has a 1:500 leverage in his account. 
My broker is allowing me a leverage of 1:400 only. 
I'm not sure what is going to happen for the trades. Are trades with 1:500 leverage are just not going to work? Does all trades are going to be smaller by 20% in the leverage? Is anyone has experience with this?

Does all trades are going to be smaller by 20% in the leverage? - I think the answer is YES. It will be less than 20%

Mary Ann Defensor #:

Does all trades are going to be smaller by 20% in the leverage? - I think the answer is YES. It will be less than 20%

Yes, they will be about 20% smaller in size, but all the sizes are rounded down.