MQL Stats Shows Algo Trading Percentage on a Manual Traded Account

Good day everyone. Hoping to get some explanation for this. I'm trading my account entirely manually. I have signals sent for setups to my MQID, but all trades are taken manually from my phone or PC. Why do tbe stats show algo trading at an increasing percentage on my account? It was at 5% before and now it's at 6%. 

Carlos Thomas: Good day everyone. Hoping to get some explanation for this. I'm trading my account entirely manually. I have signals sent for setups to my MQID, but all trades are taken manually from my phone or PC. Why do tbe stats show algo trading at an increasing percentage on my account? It was at 5% before and now it's at 6%. 
Are the trades you take on your PC done via a trading panel EA or some kind of trade assistant? If yes, then that is the reason.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Are the trades you take on your PC done via a trading panel EA or some kind of trade assistant? If yes, then that is the reason.
Oh. That may be why. I will periodically use a tool that calculates the risk and dollar amounts for SL and TP targets. Then use a script key combo to execute it. So I guess that's the reason. Many thanks for the insight!

Carlos Thomas #: Oh. That may be why. I will periodically use a tool that calculates the risk and dollar amounts for SL and TP targets. Then use a script key combo to execute it. So I guess that's the reason. Many thanks for the insight!
You are welcome!