Can ur guys advatages and disadvantes of python intergration to mql5?

Does it effect the performace of mql5 if we make the intergration

1Million Aim: Does it effect the performace of mql5 if we make the intergration

A python script will almost always be slower than the native MQL5 equivalent. I have yet to find an example where the python version is faster.

EDIT: The only advantage I see for python, is the convenience for those that are more familiar with python or that wish to integrate with other systems already implemented in python.

Fernando Carreiro #:

A python script will almost always be slower than the native MQL5 equivalent. I have yet to find an example where the python version is faster.

EDIT: The only advantage I see for python, is the convenience for those that are more familiar with python or that wish to integrate with other systems already implemented in python.

Did not try that yet, doesn't it allow access to libraries not accessible to native MQL5 like AI etc..?

Amir Yacoby #:

Did not try that yet, doesn't it allow access to libraries not accessible to native MQL5 like AI etc..?

Fernando Carreiro #:

Fernando Carreiro #:

Ok, well that's obviously the main reason someone would want to use python and for that it's a big advantage.

Using python to get better performance than MQL5 - I wouldn't think of that..