HMA Histogram- Non repainting versions?

Hello everyone.

I've been testing some variations of the HMA histogram indicator, however quite a few of them seem to repaint, including the one attached (which I found ironically on a thread from another forum which listed indicators that supposedly do not repaint..)

Can anyone post versions of this indicator that do not repaint?

Thanks in advance!

dragonsfire1981: I've been testing some variations of the HMA histogram indicator, however quite a few of them seem to repaint, including the one attached (which I found ironically on a thread from another forum which listed indicators that supposedly do not repaint..). Can anyone post versions of this indicator that do not repaint?

Please note that the definition of "repainting" is only when older or previous bars change values after the fact. It does not apply to the current bar.

If the current bar is changing as the current close price updates, then that is NOT "repainting". It is just the current bar updating to new tick data.

I'm 100% well aware of that, I know what repainting is.

I woke up to see that the signal for bar before the previous bar had mysteriously changed the following day.

I've found multiple versions of this indicator and I'll need to watch them for a while to know which ones do not repaint.