HELP!!! Previous Day High and Low Text Edit?? - MT4

Hi Gentlemen and Ladies,

Is there an existing indicator that shows previous day high and low that plots with a text as per photo?

I have the indicator but i dont have that text at the end of each line, is it possible to edit the indicator and have that text added at the end of the line? anyone with the knowledge can help please. 

Thank you in advance.

<*.ex* file deleted>
Files:
Capture.JPG  65 kb

William Roeder #:
Do you really expect us to do your research for you?
    How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum? - MQL5 programming forum #1 (2017) #10 (2021)
    How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
          RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

Certainly not. You can always skip this post. you lad with that approach of helping is unwanted. i seek to those who are willing.

mosquiton #: You can always skip this post. 

You can always stop wasting thousands of peoples time with your post(s) because you are lazy.

William Roeder #:

You can always stop wasting thousands of peoples time with your post(s) because you are lazy.

Not really some will still have good attitude on helping. some will just rant like you do.. 

mosquiton: Is there an existing indicator that shows previous day high and low that plots with a text as per photo? I have the indicator but i dont have that text at the end of each line, is it possible to edit the indicator and have that text added at the end of the line?
  1. You will have to search the CodeBase or the Market to see if you find anything similar to what you want.
  2. You can modify an existing indicator, but only if you have the source code for it, namely the ".mq?" files and not the ".ex?" which are only compiled executables.
  3. To code a new indicator or to alter an existing one from the CodeBase, consider hiring someone in the Freelance section to do the job for you.
Reason: