EA rentable

Who has found a profitable EA on MQL5 that they could recommend? I don't know any and it's not for lack of having bought some, some at 500 euros... Or only those who sell their rotten robots here make money?

Do your own research.

Recommendations of any commercial product are not allowed and this includes any in the MQL5 market whether free or not.
          Which of these indicators - General - MQL5 programming forum
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

Recommendation of indicators in the codebase are allowed, but please note that anyone making recommendations may have their own agenda.

geronimux3: Who has found a profitable EA on MQL5 that they could recommend? I don't know any and it's not for lack of having bought some, some at 500 euros... Or only those who sell their rotten robots here make money?

Recommendations are not allowed on the forum, but I would like to give you some advice. Hopefully you will be able to understand it.

An EA is a tool, and just like any tool, it requires skill to be able to use it correctly.

A master carpenter and an apprentice use the same exact tools, yet one of them can make beautifully furniture and the other not so much.

With EAs it is the same. Assuming the EA is well coded, it can have different results depending on the level of skill of the user.

Read also the following ...Tips to avoid being scammed …