Activate prices and other variables into structures

Hi all! How are you all doing? I hope great. I am one person that, even the Mql types working nicely, I wish to create mine like the MQLTicks or MQLRates, but if I try to attach the variables inside the structure (one reason is the approach about shaping accordingly the bits into great numbers in an approach), the variables are not linked to anything like prices or time, how to do that? Thank you all, will be waiting for a response!

Marcos Gomes Artischeff: Hi all! How are you all doing? I hope great. I am one person that, even the Mql types working nicely, I wish to create mine like the MQLTicks or MQLRates, but if I try to attach the variables inside the structure (one reason is the approach about shaping accordingly the bits into great numbers in an approach), the variables are not linked to anything like prices or time, how to do that? Thank you all, will be waiting for a response!

English: I’m having great difficulty understanding your query, because of the broken English. You may prefer to discuss the issue in your native language, so consider perhaps using the Portuguese forum instead.

Português: Estou tendo muita dificuldade em entender a sua questão, por causa do inglês quebrado. Se preferir discutir o assunto no seu idioma nativo, então considere usar o fórum em português.

Fórum MQL5
Fórum MQL5
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5: Fórum sobre sistemas de negociação automatizados e testes de estratégia

I agree, unintelligible. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. (2013)

I simply wish my structures linking with prices and time options;

Marcos Gomes Artischeff #: I simply wish my structures linking with prices and time options;

Your original post was difficult to understand, yet this post is even shorter and even less understandable.