Feature request for MT5 Python API: End point for Calendar data

Is there a way that the Calendar data could be accessed from the terminal via the Python API? Else does the calendar data source have public access for users of the terminal?  

teddy waweru :
Is there a way that the Calendar data could be accessed from the terminal via mql5 code structure, or more preferrably(in my case) the Python API? Else does the calendar data source have public access for users of the terminal?  

You can see all Python functions in the Documentation: MetaTrader for Python

Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
Documentation on MQL5: Integration / MetaTrader for Python
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader for Python - Integration - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

I can't trace any function that points to the Economic Calendar functions in the documentation. It's why I asked...
Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar
Documentation on MQL5: Economic Calendar
  • www.mql5.com
Economic Calendar - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

teddy waweru # :
I can't trace any function that points to the Economic Calendar  functions in the documentation. It's why I asked...

That's right - to work with the calendar, you must work on MQL5: MQL5 is the native language of the terminal, and only in MQL5 there is a complete set of functions.

The combination of MQL5 + Python is used only by professionals. If you are not a professional, forget about Python and work with pure MQL5!

Vladimir Karputov #:

That's right - to work with the calendar, you must work on MQL5: MQL5 is the native language of the terminal, and only in MQL5 there is a complete set of functions.

The combination of MQL5 + Python is used only by professionals. If you are not a professional, forget about Python and work with pure MQL5!

Is there a way to contact the core dev team with this feature request? Please help...

teddy waweru #: Is there a way to contact the core dev team with this feature request? Please help...

Your request will be ignored, because there is lower interest in using Python than there is in using pure MQL5 language.

You should also consider that because MQL5 is way faster then Python and offers much more functionality than the Python API.