MT4 won't start

Everytime I log into my MQL5 account, my MT$ shut down.  I am unable to download my paid indicators.  Please help

Pris2020:
Everytime I log into my MQL5 account, my MT$ shut down.  I am unable to download my paid indicators.  Please help

MQL5 account should be filled in Community tab in Metatrader, for example -

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

In my example: your login to Community tab is pris2020 (do not use email for login), and your password is your forum password.

----------------

Sergey Golubev #:

MQL5 account should be filled in Community tab in Metatrader, for example -

In my example: your login to Community tab is pris2020 (do not use email for login), and your password is your forum password.

----------------

Hello, 

Thanks for your reply.  I am currently logged in MQL5 in the community tab of MT4.  I didn't start having this issue until I download an indicator yesterday.  I deleted it out of my folders and even stopped my VPS, not knowing what else could be causing the issue.  My MT4 runs fine until I log into my MQL5 account- via the chat icon on the top right or the web site when I download an indicator, but this time I would receive an error message and the MT4 would shutdown. 

I have to unistall and reinstall MT4 for it to open.