colored grid for trailing?

anybody else have their grid turn greed when close to tp or opening pending position, be highlighted yellow when trailing, or turn red before hitting stoploss? well mine stopped doing that and id like to know if anybody knows how to get that back. ive tried installing a new terminal and copying over all the original files but that messes with my indicators too much and is inconsistent. any advice would be appreciated

robkant87: anybody else have their grid turn greed when close to tp or opening pending position, be highlighted yellow when trailing, or turn red before hitting stoploss? well mine stopped doing that and id like to know if anybody knows how to get that back. ive tried installing a new terminal and copying over all the original files but that messes with my indicators too much and is inconsistent. any advice would be appreciated

I've never had that happen to me before, but I can make a suggestion to see if it helps resolve the issue.

Right-click inside the Trade section, and go over each of the available configurable properties or options, turning them on or off, to see if any of them have affect that functionality.