Difference between Panel and Dashboard.

Good day I have always had a question as I have seen these two terms  used interchangeably. 
Is there a difference between panels and dashboards.  

Jefferson MethaGood day I have always had a question as I have seen these two terms  used interchangeably. Is there a difference between panels and dashboards.  

I guess a dashboard would be more towards display only, especially for multiple time-frames, or multiple symbols, or multiple signals. While a panel would me more interactive with buttons and input fields.

But in the end it is more semantics than anything else. Somewhat like saying "six of one and half a dozen of the other"!

Fernando Carreiro #:

I guess a dashboard would be more towards display only, especially for multiple time-frames, or multiple symbols, or multiple signals. While a panel would me more interactive with buttons and input fields.

But in the end it is more semantics than anything else. Somewhat like saying "six of one and half a dozen of the other"!

Thank you Sir, Very Much ok. 

I was confused why the 2 terms, 

I am used that my Dashboards with multiple Tf when colour change those are actually buttons as opposed to them being Rectangle labels. 

Thank you once again