Problem with EA

Hi guys,

I have ordered an equity protector EA on freelance, this EA doesnt remove and reload correctly if MT4 crashes and re-opens

I dont know why this crashing is happening repetedly on VPS for my MT4 terminals but the bigger problem is : one of my EA's doent reload corectly on re opening the MT4 ,while other ones are working fine on re-opening the terminals

for crashing problem I have a light weight app wich re opens any terminal which is closed so this problem is the minor one !!

the major problem now is mal reloading(and not functioning) that EA on opening MT4 after crash..I have to say on manual closing and opening terminals this problem doent happen to that EA, only if crash closes the terminal this happens,

any idea? 

Carmen Torosian Derakhtaki:

Hi guys,

I have ordered an equity protector EA on freelance, this EA doesnt remove and reload correctly if MT4 crashes and re-opens

I dont know why this crashing is happening repetedly on VPS for my MT4 terminals but the bigger problem is : one of my EA's doent reload corectly on re opening the MT4 ,while other ones are working fine on re-opening the terminals

for crashing problem I have a light weight app wich re opens any terminal which is closed so this problem is the minor one !!

the major problem now is mal reloading(and not functioning) that EA on opening MT4 after crash..I have to say on manual closing and opening terminals this problem doent happen to that EA, only if crash closes the terminal this happens,

any idea? 

So get your code fixed
How do you expect anyone to know the problem based on your post

Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum (2017)

Reason: