In theory, will a MAM system work on demo accounts?

Hello everyone. I would like to learn more about how a Multi Account Manager (MAM) sysyem works. In particular, will a MAM system work on demo accounts? For demo accounts, trades do not use the order book or liquidity providers. So hypothetically, is it possible to set up a MAM system using only demo accounts as master and slave?

Thank you in advance for your time!

This forum is for the client side of MetaTrader terminal software. You are referring to the broker’s side of the software. We can’t help with that.

Fernando Carreiro #:
This forum is for the client side of MetaTrader terminal software. You are referring to the broker’s side of the software. We can’t help with that.
I understand. But I would like to know only in theory, is it possible for the broker to do that? Is a real liquidity provider required for a MAM to work in the first place?

Weicheng Lim #: I understand. But I would like to know only in theory, is it possible for the broker to do that? Is a real liquidity provider required for a MAM to work in the first place?

As I stated, we are users of the client software, not broker software. I doubt anyone here, except for admin, knows or has experience with the broker software.

Reason: