Is there a penalty if you sell the power of several computers in the Metatester on the same network?

Hello, good afternoon.

I have several computers at home, and I would like to sell the power of the Metatester agents.

Is there any penalty if I put four or more computers to sell the power of the agents having all the computers within the same network?

Thank you.

Robertomcat: Hello, good afternoon. I have several computers at home, and I would like to sell the power of the Metatester agents. Is there any penalty if I put four or more computers to sell the power of the agents having all the computers within the same network?

There is no direct penalty or system limitation. However, you should consider that you will be sharing your internet bandwidth among those computers. If your internet connection is somewhat slow, then the PR rating for each computer may be reduced.

Fernando Carreiro #:

There is no direct penalty or system limitation. However, you should consider that you will be sharing your internet bandwidth among those computers. If your internet connection is somewhat slow, then the PR rating for each computer may be reduced.

Thank you for your response.

I currently have a bandwidth of 100 Mb, so I don't know if it will be a bit tight to put four or more computers, although I don't really know how much bandwidth each of the agents can use.

Robertomcat #: Thank you for your response. I currently have a bandwidth of 100 Mb, so I don't know if it will be a bit tight to put four or more computers, although I don't really know how much bandwidth each of the agents can use.

Is that your download or upload bandwidth? You should consider both.

Set up all your computers with MetaTester agents and see what PR (performance ratio) is declared for each. Anything less than 100 PR will be useless, so strive to have at least 150 PR for each agent.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Is that your download or upload bandwidth? You should consider both.

Set up all your computers with MetaTester agents and see what PR (performance ratio) is declared for each. Anything less than 100 PR will be useless, so strive to have at least 150 PR for each agent.

That 100 Mb bandwidth is for uploading/downloading. The PR I get is 221, I understand that there will be no problems according to what you are telling me.

Robertomcat #: That 100 Mb bandwidth is for uploading/downloading. The PR I get is 221, I understand that there will be no problems according to what you are telling me.

Please note, that the current PR of 221 is based on a quick test by the system, under individual load, and not under collective load.

But, if you can get a PR of 221 on all machines when they are all under load by the MQL5 Cloud, then you will have no problems.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please note, that the current PR of 221 is based on a quick test by the system, under individual load, and not under collective load.

But, if you can get a PR of 221 on all machines when they are all under load by the MQL5 Cloud, then you will have no problems.

OK, thank you very much. Then I just have to wait for a while to see if the PR changes when the papers are submitted and the calculations are done.

Robertomcat:

Hello, good afternoon.

I have several computers at home, and I would like to sell the power of the Metatester agents.

Is there any penalty if I put four or more computers to sell the power of the agents having all the computers within the same network?

Thank you.
No there isn't any to the best of my knowledge, but the payment is something else. 

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:
No there isn't any to the best of my knowledge, but the payment is something else. 

I don't understand what you mean by payment. Could you explain it?

Hello Fernando, good afternoon.
Do you know what Thank-god is referring to with the payments he told me about?

Robertomcat #: Hello Fernando, good afternoon. Do you know what Thank-god is referring to with the payments he told me about?

I have absolutely no idea what he is referring to!

Reason: