Do upgrading of CPU cores & RAM on VPS invalidate prior EA purchases?

I have bought a number of EAs on MQL5, and I have installed them on my MT4 running on my VPS.

My question is, if I upgrade the RAM and the number of cores on my VPS, will my prior EA purchases be invalidated because the "hardware" has changed?  I hope it won't reduce the number of downloads I have for the EAs I have purchased.

Thanks!

weesoh88:

I have bought a number of EAs on MQL5, and I have installed them on my MT4 running on my VPS.

My question is, if I upgrade the RAM and the number of cores on my VPS, will my prior EA purchases be invalidated because the "hardware" has changed?  I hope it won't reduce the number of downloads I have for the EAs I have purchased.

Thanks!

As long as your Windows Product Key stays the same it's not a problem and you don't have to activate it again.

If the Windows activation changed you can contact the Service Desk and ask for a reset of your product activations.

Once the reset is done download and install your purchased products again at all clients you are currently running.

Best regards

Daniel 

blueball:

As long as your Windows Product Key stays the same it's not a problem and you don't have to activate it again.

If the Windows activation changed you can contact the Service Desk and ask for a reset of your product activations.

Once the reset is done download and install your purchased products again at all clients you are currently running.

Best regards

Daniel 

Thanks, Daniel!

Yeah, thanks Daniel