Experts: DeMarker Pending 2 - page 2

Hi Vladimir,
I do all the optimizations with "Constant lot 0.1".  
But in live trade, I will trade with micro lots, like 0.01, 0.02 etc. 

In other words, a meaningful optimization achieved with "0.1" lot will be meaningless in live trading with 0.01, 0.02 micro lots! 

So, I don't know why the "TargetProfit function calculates by "in money" type? 
Therefore, I would be glad if you can replace the "InpTargetProfit" function with "in Points" type instead of the "money".

Cenk # :
So, I don't know why the "TargetProfit function calculates by "in money" type? 

It happened historically - profit is considered in money. If you need individual (non-standard) modifications, you can always contact the Freelance service.

Hello Vladimir, Can you add in DeMarker Pending 2 the following: Example: When activating sell stop, close all open buy orders. Thank you in advance.

Marin Zlatev # :
Hello Vladimir, Can you add in DeMarker Pending 2 the following: Example: When activating sell stop , close all open buy orders . Thank you in advance.

I should think...

Marin Zlatev #:
Hello Vladimir, Can you add in DeMarker Pending 2 the following: Example: When activating sell stop, close all open buy orders. Thank you in advance.
DeMarker Pending 2_5
DeMarker Pending 2_5
DeMarker Pending 2_5
  • www.mql5.com
Finalization of previous version. Now, when opening a 'SELL' position, we immediately close all 'BUY' positions and vice versa: when opening a 'BUY' position, we immediately close all 'SELL' positions