Refund to the third party credit card

Hi service desk, 

I would like to cancel the purchase and get the refund for one of the recently bought product( not yet activate & within 7 days period). I bought the product by using my friend’s credit card. For the refund, will it straight away refund back to my friend credit card since it’s third party credit card?

Anyone can help and answer me for this? Appreciate it.

ckgroupea: Hi service desk, I would like to cancel the purchase and get the refund for one of the recently bought product( not yet activate & within 7 days period). I bought the product by using my friend’s credit card. For the refund, will it straight away refund back to my friend credit card since it’s third party credit card? Anyone can help and answer me for this? Appreciate it.

This is a user forum, not the service desk. You can contact the service desk at ... Contacts and requests

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Fernando Carreiro #:

This is a user forum, not the service desk. You can contact the service desk at ... Contacts and requests

Hi, the service desk is an automatic algorithm system with selected questions to ask. I can’t see my this question is able to answered from the service desk so I ask here. Just hope anyone experience this on before can share their answer. Thanks 

ckgroupea:
Hi service desk, 

I would like to cancel the purchase and get the refund for one of the recently bought product( not yet activate & within 7 days period). I bought the product by using my friend’s credit card. For the refund, will it straight away refund back to my friend credit card since it’s third party credit card?

Anyone can help and answer me for this? Appreciate it.
Refund would go to your mql5 account.  
From there you can use the money for other products or services

Paul Anscombe #:
Refund would go to your mql5 account.  
From there you can use the money for other products or services
How about if I want withdraw out the money? Can the money transfer back to my friend’s credit card since it’s using his credit card for the purchase..

ckgroupea #:
How about if I want withdraw out the money? Can the money transfer back to my friend’s credit card since it’s using his credit card for the purchase..

About withdrawal - read this information (and go to your profile to check: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ckgroupea/accounting/chooseout):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

withdraw with paypal

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.09 16:16

According to this article (Payments and payment methods):

Please note that only the earned amount can be withdrawn.

----------------

Withdraw from account

Warning: withdrawals can be restricted by certain conditions.
Problem Solution
No earned money on the account Start earning with MQL5.community services
Withdrawal is allowed not more often than once per twenty-four hours Wait for twenty-four hours and try withdrawal again
No Verified User status Complete a few simple steps to Register as a Seller
Financial operations are blocked Please contact Service Desk to solve this problem

Please note that only the earned amount is available for withdrawal.