Discussion of article "Multiple indicators on one chart (Part 06): Turning MetaTrader 5 into a RAD system (II)"

New article Multiple indicators on one chart (Part 06): Turning MetaTrader 5 into a RAD system (II) has been published:

In my previous article, I showed you how to create a Chart Trade using MetaTrader 5 objects and thus to turn the platform into a RAD system. The system works very well, and for sure many of the readers might have thought about creating a library, which would allow having extended functionality in the proposed system. Based on this, it would be possible to develop a more intuitive Expert Advisor with a nicer and easier to use interface.

Our IDE changes will be as shown in the following images:

As you can see, there are minor changes to the design itself. Two new areas have been added: one will receive the name of the asset, and the other one will receive the accumulated value for the day. Well, these are the things that we can live without, and they will not affect our decisions. But they can be interesting anyway. I will show the simplest and correct way to add functionality to our IDE. So, open the list of objects in the new interface.

Author: Daniel Jose

Thanks for sharing.