Configure a stochastic alert to fire only when ADX is below a certain number

Hi,

I have a stochastic alert for MT4...I only want it to fire an alert if ADX is less than something like 25.

How on earth can this be done?

It must be very simple if you know a bit about coding... 

I have googled for quite some time on this but just can't find out how to do it.

Thanks in advance. 

steveh:

Hi,

I have a stochastic alert for MT4...I only want it to fire an alert if ADX is less than something like 25.

I have googled for quite some time on this but just can't find out how to do it.

Thanks in advance. 

Hi!

Please show indicator.

steveh:

Hi,

Thanks in advance. 

hi, i think i can help you clarifying your question. making an alert that would signal the user if the adx is less than 25 would result in an continuous alert.

what you are actualy saying is you want an alert whenever adx is below 25. if for some reason adx stays below 25 for some time you will have an alert every tick for that time.

to create an alert you have to be more specific. usualy alerts are created with ideas like when 'current' signal is more or less then previous signal...  

I hope i helped you enough with this.