EA not work on VPS (tradingfxvps)

Dear Sir/Madam. 

When I am using an Order Management EA on VPS, everytime I change the chart symbol or chart time frame. The live trading tick in the property of EA will become unticked and the right upper corner EA smiling face will turn into crying which means the EA is not working. Then I need to manually open the EA property and tick the live trading option to continue using this EA. 

It is not the EA problem since EA has no problem when running on standlone PC. I also tried other EA on VPS, the problem is the same. Therefore, it should be VPS problem instead of EA. 

Anyone has the experience on this? VPS is great for running 24 hrs but if I can't use the EA, VPS is quite meaningless. 

The following link is the short video to describe the problem. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_XdnlUC3TnjKCVNg_xJJq5hTY0lWGZE5/view?usp=sharing

One more thing, for the offical VPS provided by Metatrader, is that mean I must use the PC to open MT4? One of the VPS attraction is that I can use my ipad to open remote desktop for my VPS and directly run MT4 with EA and operate on my ipad. Anyone has this experience 

Thanks

Ocean 

MT4: Tools → Options (control+O) → Expert AdvisorsAllow Automated Trading (checked) → uncheck Disable automated trading when … changed