How to ignore default hotkeys in MQL4

Is there a way to ignore the default hotkey functions in MQL4. Example: Pressing up arrow does a fast scroll and navigates a couple of bars to the right. I want to ignore it and have it do nothing so that I can make a custom hotkey function for the up arrow with CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN. I've tried looking and I couldn't find anything so I am just using ahk and remapping the current hotkeys to other keys that don't do anything.

Alko:
Is there a way to ignore the default hotkey functions in MQL4. Example: Pressing up arrow does a fast scroll and navigates a couple of bars to the right. I want to ignore it and have it do nothing so that I can make a custom hotkey function for the up arrow with CHARTEVENT_KEYDOWN. I've tried looking and I couldn't find anything so I am just using ahk and remapping the current hotkeys to other keys that don't do anything.

You can't, but you can probably undo the action (in your case, get the first visible bar, then use ChartNavigate to set the chart back to that bar), then apply your own hotkey functionality.

Alexander Martinez #:

You can't, but you can probably undo the action (in your case, get the first visible bar, then use ChartNavigate to set the chart back to that bar), then apply your own hotkey functionality.

Alright Thanks