Simple RSI Coding - please Help

Hi Traders and Coders 

I need assistance with a code on MT5 RSI, below is how the EA should function.

BUY when RSI is below 20 (only open a trade/position at the close of current candle)

Sell when RSI is above 80  (only open a trade/position at the close of current candle)

additional conditions 

open a second position at the previous BUY or SELL 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Please fix this indicator or EA

Sergey Golubev, 2017.03.24 07:23

And this is my suggestion (which came from tsd 2010 and from tsd 2008):

----------------

Just to remind:

Coders (any coder) are coding for free:

• if it is interesting for them personally, or
  • if it is interesting for many members of this forum.

----------------

and Freelance section of the forum should be used in most of the cases.

sizwemsomi: I need assistance with a code on MT5 RSI, below is how the EA should function. BUY when RSI is below 20 (only open a trade/position at the close of current candle). Sell when RSI is above 80  (only open a trade/position at the close of current candle). additional conditions open a second position at the previous BUY or SELL 

Search the CodeBase there are several existing EAs for RSI with adjustable levels (30/70, or 20/80, etc.). Modify them according to your needs.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Search the CodeBase there are several existing EAs for RSI with adjustable levels (30/70, or 20/80, etc.). Modify them according to your needs.

Hi Fernando, I've search for the and the once I've found their missing the last execution condition which is - take a trade after the close of current candle.

sizwemsomi #:

Hi Fernando, I've search for the and the once I've found their missing the last execution condition which is - take a trade after the close of current candle.

You can make some research on using this EA (from CodeBase) - look at the post
Everything about RSI
Everything about RSI
  • www.mql5.com
RSI indicator We are continuing discussion about the indicators...

sizwemsomi #: Hi Fernando, I've search for the and the once I've found their missing the last execution condition which is - take a trade after the close of current candle.

The reason anyone wants an EA is to make money with it. So it stands to reason that to make money, you need to invest money.

Place a job request for it in the Freelance jobs section. Consider the cost of the job as part of initially invested capital you will need to make money with that EA.