Indicators: COT - page 3

isaacctk:

Thanks Boeing737 for a great indicator. 

Since CFTC has updated their COT report format, I have updated the code to read from the "disaggregate ... report" now. The mechanism works the same way. 

Besides, there's a new report "trades in financial future" (TFF) for all the index and forex. To use it, (1) download the text version and rename as above but add an "f" to the filename, e.g.: "2018f.txt, 2017f.txt" (2) in the indicator setting, set "TFF report" to true. 

Another update to accommodate the new category "Swap" in disaggregated COT report, and "Dealer" in TiFF report. Please rename the file with post-fix "c" for disaggregated COT, "f" for TiFF. e.g.: "2018c.txt, 2018f.txt" to avoid confusion with the old style report. Then select accordingly in the indicator setting "TFF report" boolean. 
Files:
COT.mq4  32 kb

At Boeing737: Hello, I have installed MT4 on my computer and installed your MetaCOT indicator. After inserting the indicator in USD/JPY, follow your prompts and load the yen code -097741 to insert a non-commercial net position. And other indicators such as long, short, why not in a chart, how to speculate the long position in the COT indicator in the USD / JPY chart, short, net position, net head change changes in a chart below the chart Thank you! Thank you
.201.09.05   Enter your information here. Learn how to call a user, insert an image or code

You can also simply drag the image to the text or insert it using Ctrl + V