Delay between trades

I am trying to accomplish 3 things with this piece of code :

1)  I want to check the order history and identify the last closed trade of a specific signal associated with the chart/EA.

2) I want to be able to correctly identify the symbol associated with the chart/EA, even though other EA's are running and executing trades on different symbols.

3) Once I have identified the last trade closed of said symbol, I am wanting to introduce a 1 hour delay before entering any new trades.

Withe the code below, I believe that I have requirements (1) and (2) covered, but I simply cannot get the 1 hour delay to work properly (the EA obeys the 1 trade per bar rule in the code, but not the time delay).  Please would someone point out my error as I have spent days and hours on this now, but just cannot get it right :

{
   //code for waiting 1 hour between trades closed by another EA; incl this EA; starts here; 

datetime LastClose = OrderCloseTime();
for(int x=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;x>=0;x--)
 {
   OrderSelect(x, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY);
   if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() &&(OrderCloseTime()+3600<TimeCurrent()))
    {
       CountThis();
    if (Buys==0 && Sells==0 && Bars != ThisBarTrade)

//code for waiting 1 hour between trades closed by another EA; incl this EA; ends here

{ThisBarTrade = Bars;  // ensure only one trade opportunity per bar;
   CheckForOpen();}
   else{CheckForCloseThis();CheckForCloseAll();}return;
  }
    }//if
    }//if

FXBulldog:

I am trying to accomplish 3 things with this piece of code :

1)  I want to check the order history and identify the last closed trade of a specific signal associated with the chart/EA.

2) I want to be able to correctly identify the symbol associated with the chart/EA, even though other EA's are running and executing trades on different symbols.

3) Once I have identified the last trade closed of said symbol, I am wanting to introduce a 1 hour delay before entering any new trades.

Withe the code below, I believe that I have requirements (1) and (2) covered, but I simply cannot get the 1 hour delay to work properly (the EA obeys the 1 trade per bar rule in the code, but not the time delay).  Please would someone point out my error as I have spent days and hours on this now, but just cannot get it right :

You may want to test if OrderCloseTime() is not 0 first. (You also have LastClose variable = orderclosetime but before the orderselect function.... but then you're not using it anyways...)