ACTIONS news, forecasts, expectations 2022 - page 81

Artyom Trishkin #:

My wife was only able to buy at 139. Hardly. Now stands at 127.

Bought with great difficulty at 92, during the discrete auction. Sber pref is now worth more than Sber common. It used to be the other way round.

Vitalii Ananev #:

I'm an investor, I'm stuck shopping. :) I don't want to sell at a loss. And I don't indulge in short selling, I even turned off margin trading in all my accounts. Maybe I should have hedged with futures.

YES!

I was an investor too, and not only in the stock market. But I managed to exit with a bit + - - but some of the securities were hanging in the dividend, 7-10% p.a. will still be there.

For investors, no matter how cynical it may sound, there are great opportunities.

It is important to find an entry point and buy cheap assets, but I am not sure if it should be done in the next few days.

Valeriy Yastremskiy #:

Here are the unorthodox solutions in motion.

Buy/sell futures are available...

but it's the stop that counts, and it's very wide now.

prostotrader #:

I guess so...

But futures are not so easy now either (if only futures are traded), because the GO has been increased very much,

There may be a margin call if you have open positions.

+++

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

YES!

I was an investor too, and not only in the Russian stock market. But I managed to exit with a small + - - but some of the securities were hanging on but in the dividend, 7-10% p.a. will still be there.

For investors, no matter how cynical it may sound, there are great opportunities.

It is important to find an entry point and buy cheap assets, but I am not sure that it should be done in the coming days.

I do not know if they hit rock bottom and I do not know, may the price rebound and will not go like this. That is why I buy gradually with stairs.

Vitalii Ananev #:

You don't know if they have reached the bottom and you don't know if it will bounce back and there won't be such prices anymore. That is why I buy gradually with stairs.

I decided not to buy or sell

I'm waiting for the transaction to be over.

I'll sell the futures after the fact.

---

p.s.

there are more sanctions to come

and we may very well go lower

Just a fact:

SBER recorded 89.59 in catches

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

p.s.

there are still sanctions ahead

and we may very well go lower.

On the other hand there may be some mechanisms to protect the economy.

We need to be prepared for this scenario as well.

Some time ago they didn't believe it, they said nothing would happen, they said it was the media, but now it's reality.

Yuriy Zaytsev #:

Just a fact:

SBER recorded 89.59 in the catch

Unfortunately, tails are unrealistic to catch and some brokers have even banned market entries LOL 😫.